DM13 new colors
New Etek 4
New DM12 markers, Limited quantity available in stock
New marker ETHA from Planet Eclipse
New Tactical Line from DYE
New marker from Inspire
New EGO 11
New Aluminium Bottle from DYE, 48cu / 3000 PSI
DYE NT new colours
Planet Eclipse GEO2 Technical Specification
It has been over 18 months since the release of the original Geo. In that time the popularity of the marker has been growing in leaps and bounds. With the arrival of upgrades such as the GR-2 Kit and more recently the GST kit, the Geo has developed and matured into a class act, and as such has been picked up and used by an ever increasing number of players. This year sees a near 50/50 spilt between Ego and Geo usage amongst our Pro and Semi-Pro teams. That in its self should be endorsement enough.
But, as with anything in life, we believe there is still room for improvement. Both in terms of ergonomics, features, and performance; the Geo2 will further define what is possible from the Geo platform.
- Weight - 883g/1.94lb Including 14” Shaft4 Barrel, Battery, Feed Tube, OOPS
- Length - 526mm Including 14” Shaft4 Barrel
- Height - 198mm
- Width - 31mm
- Geo2 GST-Style Bolt Assembly - After the phenomenal success of the GST kit for the Geo, the Geo2 receives the same treatment as standard. GST Can and GST Geo2 bolt now work in conjunction with the new sprung Drive Core to further reduce recoil and sound signature, making the Geo2 supremely smooth and quiet.
- Geo2 Propshaft with Spring-Loaded Drive Core - The Geo2 comes with a completely new Propshaft Assembly. The design introduces a spring-loaded Drive Core. This Drive Core prevents air loss both on the firing stroke of the bolt, leaving residual, previously wasted air trapped in the valve chamber, as well as ensuring the valve chamber is fully sealed prior to re-filling on the return stroke of the bolt. This results in better efficiency and faster recharge of the valve chamber. The New Finned Propshaft Tip helps keep the propshaft and bolt concentric at all times.
- SL3 Inline Regulator – The SL3 regulator is more accurate, more consistent, with less creep and faster recharge than any previous Eclipse Regulator. On top of that it will allow the Geo2 to operate with LP, MP or HP tanks with no fluctuation in performance or velocity. Switch from HP tank to LP tank without needing to adjust the regulator. The New design means that the Geo2 will shoot down to the last 200psi of tank pressure with next-to-zero loss in velocity. The new SL3 regulator also has reversible and replaceable reg seal.
- E-Portal Compatible – Capable of connecting the Geo2 to a PC giving the ability to upload Firmware, make Splash Screens and remotely adjust parameters. (Requires Optional USB Adaptor, Software and Cable)
- Shaft4 Barrel 14”/0.689” – The Shaft4 has been developed specifically to improve efficiency and consistency. By manipulating the length and bore of the rear control bore section the new barrel gives higher velocities than older Shaft barrels for the same settings. This leads to an improvement in efficiency and consistency as well as reducing the sound signature of the marker.
- 92% Larger Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Ego10-Style Grip Frame and Grips
- Extended Grip Pitch – Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass – Bolt 17g
- ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Mechanism
- SC (Spool-Cure) Bolt – helps eliminate 2nd ball clipping in the feed stack.
- 6-Second Strip Down – To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- Tool-less Bolt removal – all internal bolt components removed without tools
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching – Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms – Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- T-Rail Mounting System
- OOPS – On/Off/Purge ASA System